Vienna Symphonic Library Forum
Forum Statistics

183,235 users have contributed to 42,285 threads and 255,022 posts.

In the past 24 hours, we have 3 new thread(s), 16 new post(s) and 47 new user(s).

• I have to agree with you totally on this..............

• Hmmm...

Maybe not having the discount calculator not up and running is part of the plan. That would allow the VSL folks to get a reading on peoples' reactions. It may determine how generous the discount calculator will be once it's up and running. [:D]

Lee Blaske

• Or maybe it's just a test to observe how mad we can get

• Maybe they're recoding it in light of everyone's frantic discussions.....

probably not - but it's worth a shot.

• ta beaswax [:D] i'm agreeing again with these sentiments..

unless the upgrade path is a friendly one my money is going on garage to studio work LOL

• last edited
    last edited

@Lee Blaske said:

Hmmm...

Maybe not having the discount calculator not up and running is part of the plan. That would allow the VSL folks to get a reading on peoples' reactions. It may determine how generous the discount calculator will be once it's up and running. [:D]

Lee Blaske

Interesting observation. I wouldn't of looked at it through that angle.

• My general idea about "New" Updates/Products etc..is...

I am never the first one to get it anymore ....(I used to and got burned,again and again).
    So if the discount calc works or not -I don't care...I am not going to buy into it until I see it working on somebodys system. And if its worth while I'll jump on it...So basically I wouldn't recommend being an early bird just to save a few bucks...you'll spend more time (=money) on beta testing the new stuff.

- Do we know about the efficiency of the plug in ?
    - Stability ?
    - Backwards Compatibility (old sessions/Templates with VSL EXS) ?

Just because everybody is soo hyped and goes crazy over it doesn't mean it won't have its own demons and its not like you can't finish a TV show/Film without it (if you can't you suc&[;)]

Just my way of thinking about it...

• Efficiency should be very high

There is no backward compability.

• Sounds Great !!
    I can't wait for NAMM...
    [:D]

• Bush the Tyrant listens to only those closest to Him - as long as the Agenda is fulfilled.
    Let's hope this is not the case here...

• last edited
    last edited

@Beaswax said:

(I voted for Kerry)

So it was YOU!!!!!!!!