Vienna Symphonic Library Forum
Forum Statistics

183,734 users have contributed to 42,314 threads and 255,147 posts.

In the past 24 hours, we have 2 new thread(s), 8 new post(s) and 34 new user(s).

• Hello Juergen!

You can upgrade to the Woodwinds Bundle standard and will get 20% discount for Woodwinds I standard and Special Woodwinds standard. You can see your price on the product page under "Your Price" at the left.
    http://www.vsl.co.at/en/Winds_Complete/Woodwinds_Bundle

If you choose to get this upgrade, you will also get the Clarinet in Bb 2 standard for 50%.

You can upgrade to the full content of all or some collections at any time.

Best regards,
    Andi

Vienna Symphonic Library
  • Hi Andi,

I am interested in a list with the multiphonics that were used for the clarinet #2.

best

Janco

• Hello Janco!

I can provide a list with multiphonic numbers mapped to patches/keys. These numbers will only make sense if you happen to have the book "Muliphonics für Klarinette mit deutschem System" by Gerhard Krassnitzer. If you have this book indeed, let me know and I will send you the list.

Best regards,
    Andi

Vienna Symphonic Library
  • Dear Andi, I have bought Clar 2 specifically for multiphonics !

Later I have ordered and got the Krassnitzer book too .

I am ready to dive into these  data IF YOU WOULD BE SO KIND TO PROVIDE THE LIST YOU MENTIONED,

with the multiS you used.

That would UNVALUABLE.

It is the last orchestration part I miss before deliverying a massive score for a new Opera of mine in Paris at opera Bastille/ Garnier.

Frankly Im trying the get them by ear BUT IT IS A CATASTROPHE !!!!! Im waisting days.

Pleaae !!!

sincerely grateful,  Luca Francesconi

• Hello Luca!

I have sent you an email.

Best regards,
    Andi

Vienna Symphonic Library
  • Hi Andi!

I've also bought this library specially for the multiphonics. I have a book with fingerings and I will discuss them directly with the performer. Would you be so kind in order to provide a chart with the notes/partials recorded?

Best regards!

Markus

• Hello Markus!

I have sent you the chart via mail. It will only be of any use, if you happen to have the book "Muliphonics für Klarinette mit deutschem System" by Gerhard Krassnitzer.

Best regards,
    Andi

Vienna Symphonic Library
  • Hello Andi,

I also happen to have the Krassnitzer book, and am curious which of the multiphonics have been incorporated into the Clarinet 2 library.

Would you please send me a copy of the chart as well?

Thanks.

Paul

• Hello Paul!

I have sent you an email.

Best regards,
    Andi

Vienna Symphonic Library

• Hello! As an owner of the book I would be very interested in the chart, thank you.. 

• Hello mikezaz_27157!

I have sent you an e-mail with the requested chart.

Best regards,
    Andi

Vienna Symphonic Library