Vienna Symphonic Library Forum
Forum Statistics

183,252 users have contributed to 42,287 threads and 255,026 posts.

In the past 24 hours, we have 5 new thread(s), 18 new post(s) and 48 new user(s).

• thanks Errikos!  Guy, thanks, it's nice to hear from you!

• last edited
    last edited

Yet another tweak - with choir and another measure added! (Yes it's going too far, I know...)

VSL Fanfare

• WOW!!! Bill, i love it !!! The  organ is a geat idea . Congratulations !

Best

Philippe

• last edited
    last edited

@Philippe BAYLAC said:

WOW!!! Bill, i love it !!! The organ is a geat idea . Congratulations ! Best Philippe
    I second Philippe on the organ. It seems your fanfare has revived the forum! Congrats, Bill.

• Philippe and Acclarion, it's great to hear from you guys!  Thanks a lot.  

• The organ surely added the final punch and come in with perfect timing to round the clip very well!

Anand

• Thanks, Anand, I wanted to make the organ more prominent...

• Sounds very impressive.
    And yes, the organ is a great idea!
    Stefan

• Thanks Stefan, I appreciate it! 

• Hello William

The music is great! And it goes well with the picture. 

But the mix is a bit weak. After the first bang the power is gone. Such a fanfare should come with more power.  Maybe you have to leave your beloved MIR-tool and mix the music in a conventional way.

Another idea would be to use the Smart Orchestra. There are a lot of demo tracks there that have exactly that power that I miss a bit on your fanfare.

If you like: Send me the midifile of your fanfare and I will create the fanfare with more power.

With kind regards

Beat

- Tips & Tricks while using Samples of VSL.. see at: https://www.beat-kaufmann.com/vitutorials/ - Tutorial "Mixing an Orchestra": https://www.beat-kaufmann.com/mixing-an-orchestra/
  • Actually I did another mix for VSL, though I didn't post it to YouTube.  I probably will later.  

• PaulP Paul moved this topic from Orchestration & Composition on