Vienna Symphonic Library Forum
Forum Statistics

183,343 users have contributed to 42,293 threads and 255,052 posts.

In the past 24 hours, we have 4 new thread(s), 14 new post(s) and 52 new user(s).

• Four months now. This is not getting fixed!

It's a big problem. Paul- can you put some pressure on please?

• Hi, 

Sorry about that, we are doing our very best to get this update quickly from NI. 

Thanks for your patience!

Best,
    Paul

Paul Kopf Product Manager VSL
  • The same here!

• I often get the same error about Syncron when booting Pro Tools as well. Seems every time it happens I have to install the e-licenser again to make it work. Don't understand why the e-licenser has no issues with all my other VSL software installed, but isn't happy with the Synchron stuff.

• I introduced Komplete Kontrol 2.2.0, I get a similar mistake message. Clearly they didn't hear you Paul

• Still not fixed in Komplete Kontrol 2.3.0. Will this ever get addressed?

Having to click through 8 error dialog boxes and wait 10 seconds between each one just for Vienna Synchron Pianos and Player EVERY single time I launch Komplete Kontrol is driving me mad!

• OK IM USING CAPITAL LETTERS BECAUSE 5 MONTHS AND THIS IS NOT FIXED AND ALL YOU DO IS SAY 'NI HAVE TO FIX THIS'

COME ON VSL - YOU CANT JUST SAY "SOMEONE ELSES PROBLEM". IT'S YOUR PROBLEM.

PLEASE SORT THIS OUT!!!!

OK shouting over. Big smile and hugs. But please put this to the very very very top of your priority list. Get on a plane to Berlin and go chat to NI face to face. Send them flowers/money/drugs, whatever it takes, Jut please DO something. Oops I used capitals again :)

• +1

totally disappointing

• The same issue also affects Adobe Premiere and DaVinci Resolve, although at least you can blacklist the plugins once the scan is finished. No such luck in Komplete Kontrol.

• last edited
    last edited

@VP1 said:

The same issue also affects Adobe Premiere and DaVinci Resolve, although at least you can blacklist the plugins once the scan is finished. No such luck in Komplete Kontrol.
    That's right. There is no way to disable VSL plugins in Komplete Kontrol...

• I think the issue with Komplete Kontrol finally got fixed with the latest 1.1.1838 version of Synchron Player. Komplete Kontrol 2.30 has not been updated since January, so it looks like the fix came from Vienna's side.

Synchron Pianos 1.1.1413 still causes the problem, but hopefully that will also get updated soon?