Vienna Symphonic Library Forum
Forum Statistics

183,145 users have contributed to 42,276 threads and 254,990 posts.

In the past 24 hours, we have 3 new thread(s), 13 new post(s) and 53 new user(s).

• VE Pro already suports VST3.

Perhaps you mean VI Pro. It's not multitimberal, so doesn't benefit from receiving more than 16 MIDI channels. There are other beneifits to VST3, so I hope there's suport in the future.

Dorico, Notion, Sibelius, StudioOne, Cubase, Staffpad VE Pro, Synchon, VI, Kontakt Win11 x64, 64GB RAM, Focusrite Scarlett 18i20, August Forster 190
  • last edited
    last edited

@Bill said:

VE Pro already suports VST3.

Really? I thought that you couldn't load VST3 plugs in VEP. Perhaps you're thinking about the VST3 connector to your sequencer.

DG

• You're right; it didn't even occur to me that to use inside VEP.

Dorico, Notion, Sibelius, StudioOne, Cubase, Staffpad VE Pro, Synchon, VI, Kontakt Win11 x64, 64GB RAM, Focusrite Scarlett 18i20, August Forster 190
  • Dear VSL,

with VST2-support being ended, is Vienna Ensemble getting an update to support VST3-plugins? Any new plugins being developed from now on will only be available in the VST3-format.

https://www.steinberg.net/en/newsandevents/news/newsdetail/article/vst-2-coming-to-an-end-4727.html

• Agreed, PLEASE implement VST3 plugins within VEP!

Not to mension multiple Waves waveshells...

• last edited
    last edited

@beatpete said:

Agreed, PLEASE implement VST3 plugins within VEP!

Not to mension multiple Waves waveshells...

ditto

• Please guys, we need support for VST3 plug-ins. That's insane in 2019.

• last edited
    last edited

@Cochise Studio said:

Please guys, we need support for VST3 plug-ins. That's insane in 2019.

double ditto!!

• Can we VST3 support pretty please?

• +1

• +1 for VST3 support

• edit: now redundant

• VEP 7.0.889 still not finding VST3 instruments.

• Hi, 

I know, it's still on our to-do list. Unfortunately I can't give you an ETA at this point, priorities have shifted a bit. 

Best, 
    Paul

Paul Kopf Product Manager VSL