Vienna Symphonic Library Forum
Forum Statistics

182,906 users have contributed to 42,261 threads and 254,946 posts.

In the past 24 hours, we have 0 new thread(s), 6 new post(s) and 47 new user(s).

• last edited
    last edited

Unfortunately I didn't pay attention, now I regret 😳

I don't know if there is a way to retrieve the error message, maybe with Event Viewer ?

• Vepro 6 Cubase 8 Windows 10 Eastwest composercloud I have a friend with the same setup as me. Same problem there And i can confirm the maestro

• I experience the same thing. The spinning stops when I move the arrow (cursor) from the "channels" -column at the left side of the Vienna Ensemble Pro Server window to the right side. On the moment that the cursor passes the barrier between the left column and the rest of the window and changes a moment in the tool that can move the barrier, then the spinning wheel disappears. 

• I'm having the same issue here as well. Just loading kontakt. Spinning wheel goes away when hovering over the Kontakt plugin, begins to spin everywhere outside the plugin.

Windows 7, Cubase 9

• Hi, 

Thanks for all the reports! We are on it. 

Meanwhile, we hope that the previous version will be a good solution. If you just got the Synchron Pianos, please use them directly in your sequencer to start.  

Best, 
    Paul

Paul Kopf Product Manager VSL
  • Hello!

Turns out that this bug has been in there for a while.

Luckily, it doesn't affect usability and performance. I hope we can get to the bottom of this soon. 

Best,
    Paul

• Yes me too...so to speak. spinning blue circle in windows 10. 

• Same here. Will roll back to previous version hoping that my template will load just fine...

• Thank you Paul for the update!

• last edited
    last edited

@Grimd said:

Hi. After the new update, the loadingwheel on the cursor won't stop. I suppose everyone have the same problem. But the cpu procent is back☺️

Exactly the same thing is happening to me. 

• last edited
    last edited

@Grimd said:

Hi. After the new update, the loadingwheel on the cursor won't stop. I suppose everyone have the same problem. But the cpu procent is back☺️

On my machine, it takes long time for the app to load, appears to hang ("not responding") and then it evenually comes up. Previous version launch time till operational was less than half a minute, now about 4 minutes (guessing). Instruments play after loading. 

EDIT:

Also, in the new version, when changing the name of the Instance in a tab, the app hangs indefinitely.

Specs:
    Windows 7 x64, with 64GBs of RAM
    mostly Kontakt Instruments, some VST Synths
    and Vienna Instruments

-Andrew Stone

• Running Windows 10 and at first the wheel spun only over the mixer/MIR/ VI GUI, not over the tracks list. Now it's everywhere.

Rolled back to 6.0.16778 and spinning wheel is gone.

• Hi,

Thanks for all the reports, this should be fixed with the next update next week. 

Sorry for the inconvenience!

Best, 
    Paul

• Same here.  I dont even have to have anything loaded. Windows 8. Driving me batty. lol...

• I have the exact same problem after the new update. Hope this will be fixed soon.

• I can report I am having this exact same issue

Note: This is also happening on the New Spring Creators Update Windows 10 (1803)

Also still have slow visibility on available connections to servers when instantiating a plug-in

macOS 10.12.6

Mac Pro 2012 12-Core

Thanks

Christopher

• There is an update of VE Pro, try it.

• last edited
    last edited

I've just updated: I confirm, the endlessly spinning loading wheel is gone 😊

• last edited
    last edited

I second this confirmation 😃

But now I kinda miss the little 'feature' 😉

Thanks guys

• last edited
    last edited

@Shad0wLandsUK said:

But now I kinda miss the little 'feature' 😉

🤔😊