Vienna Symphonic Library Forum
Forum Statistics

183,122 users have contributed to 42,275 threads and 254,983 posts.

In the past 24 hours, we have 2 new thread(s), 6 new post(s) and 40 new user(s).

• Thanks Martin!

Dorico, Notion, Sibelius, StudioOne, Cubase, Staffpad VE Pro, Synchon, VI, Kontakt Win11 x64, 64GB RAM, Focusrite Scarlett 18i20, August Forster 190
  • Do we get an update of the Synchron Strings 1 Projects with the legato patches filled in of violins 2, violas and double basses? I whould love it.

• Great, thanks!

• last edited
    last edited

@MMKA said:

Do we get an update of the Synchron Strings 1 Projects with the legato patches filled in of violins 2, violas and double basses? I whould love it.

No need for that I suppose! Just reload the correct preset (close, Mid, Main, Main-C). I did it today! 
    Honestely I thought the patches would have filled automatically, but I had to reload preset instead. But it's like 30 secs of work!

• last edited
    last edited

@MMKA said:

Do we get an update of the Synchron Strings 1 Projects with the legato patches filled in of violins 2, violas and double basses? I whould love it.

No need for that I suppose! Just reload the correct preset (close, Mid, Main, Main-C). I did it today! 
    Honestely I thought the patches would have filled automatically, but I had to reload preset instead. But it's like 30 secs of work!

Thanks!

• I can't install the 2nd violins. After updating everything possible (library installer, elicenser, VI Pro, etc.), I keep getting this message: A newer version of the Library Installer is need to install this package. Any help appreciated.

• Did you remove first the old library installer, before you installed the newest one? That helps sometimes...

• I also had this problem. I removed all of the previous Syrnchron Second Violins, and then downloaded the new "complete" library. When the material finished downloading, I got the error message when attempting to install the newer 2nd violins. I closed the installer and then I went in and pulled up the library installer. I found the *package info* file and it installed just fine that way. It certainly took long enough...

• I had given up on it, but tried it today without problems.

• Nice to hear!

• Wunderbar!

• last edited
    last edited

Grrrrrrreat News!👍

OK I know its absoltly impudent to ask, but are there already any Schedule for the completion of the Basses and the Synchronplayer?