Vienna Symphonic Library Forum
Forum Statistics

183,214 users have contributed to 42,284 threads and 255,018 posts.

In the past 24 hours, we have 4 new thread(s), 21 new post(s) and 56 new user(s).

• Yeah, like dfhage said. Thanks Paul. Sad to hear but useful to know.

• Much better to underpromise and over-deliver ( without bugs) than release early and force your users to do what Apple does to Logic Pro X users at EVERY release; force us to do the install and restore from backup dance while the  public bug reports ( complaints)  subside after three months. Meanwhile the older( stable ) versions are made unavailable on the App store if you'd like to finally upgrade to a release is finally stable. So if you upgraded too fast ( trusted their tester), you're s**t out of luck. Sorry that your trusted us. WIth VSL, you can trust that much more faster, though true no software is 100% perfect. At least with VSL, the bugs aren't that bad; you don't losing days of productivity fighting bugs, the releases are not that bad.

• Thanks.

We're doing our very best!

Paul Kopf Product Manager VSL
  • Sorry to nag, Paul, but will it still be “months” before release? I'm about to build my first big template and can't decide whether to go the many-instances route (recommended elsewhere) or multi-outputs in preparation for your update. Argh, what to do? Give us a hint :)

• Hi Paul, 

Sorry to have no other news for you, I hope that our development team will find time to implement this feature, but I'm afraid it will take more patience. 

For now, I'd suggest to go with many instances. 

Best, 
    Paul

• last edited
    last edited

Please, what did this mean?

Paul Posted: Tue, Aug 02 2016 14:47

Hello,

In a nutshell: We are ready for AUv3 and were hoping that multiport support would be integrated in one of the last Logic Pro X Updates....

Unfortunately this has not happened yet, but we´re confident that the time will come!

Best,
    Paul

Best regards

• Hi, 

This means that software development is a dynamic process. 
    Changes on one side may also mean that there are more changes necessary on the other side. 

Best, 
    Paul

• last edited
    last edited

@Paul said:

Hi Paul, 

Sorry to have no other news for you, I hope that our development team will find time to implement this feature, but I'm afraid it will take more patience. 

For now, I'd suggest to go with many instances. 

Best, 
    Paul

Thank you — good to know. “Many” implemented and patience module now re-engaged. All the best to you guys...

• last edited
    last edited

@Paul said:

Hi, 

This means that software development is a dynamic process. 
    Changes on one side may also mean that there are more changes necessary on the other side. 

Best, 
    Paul

Thanks Paul, excuse me, it's not always so easy to practice patience.

• Hi, 

I totally understand. I also wish we were there already!

Best, 
    Paul

• Just saw this post.

I´ve been running a one instance VEP with Logic for months.

I use the Event Input plug-in and it works like a charm.

I earlier experienced dropped notes and interference between ports, but now I don´t see any of it.

Cheers,

• Are there any new information about this?

I also start my first big template and would rather prefer this new solution.

Thanks.

• Hello, 

No news about this yet. It will be posted in this very thread first!

Best, 
    Paul

• Hi Paul,

Any news for AU3 and Logic fix? I'm still waiting this upgrade before rebuilding (merging) my big templates.

Thanks,

Claude

• last edited
    last edited

Hi,

Unfortunately still no news there.

Synchron Strings I and the new Synchron Player needed all our attention. AUv3 is very high on the to-do list once our new products are available.

Best,
    Paul

• Thanks Paul for your quick response. I'll wait for the update.

Claude

• Wondering if there are any updates here? coming up on a year since the first post I believe... thank you!

• I had a dream ........

In the mean time there are the Articulation of Logic 10.4

• last edited
    last edited

@Paul said:

Hi, Unfortunately still no news there. [url=https://www.vsl.co.at/en/Synchron_Series/Synchron_Strings_I]Synchron Strings I and the new Synchron Player [/url]needed all our attention. AUv3 is very high on the to-do list once our new products are available. Best,Paul
    Hi Paul, any news?

• Hi, 

Unfortunately no news yet. We're all tied up in Synchron Player development and testing right now. 

Best, 
    Paul