Vienna Symphonic Library Forum
Forum Statistics

182,937 users have contributed to 42,264 threads and 254,951 posts.

In the past 24 hours, we have 3 new thread(s), 7 new post(s) and 47 new user(s).

• Hello Giacinto, 

Our software works fine with all versions of Cubase, you simply need to switch off ASIO Guard for our network hosting software Vienna Ensemble / PRO, as this might introduce latency troubles in your setup (that's 2 clicks). 

Vienna Instruments and Vienna Instruments PRO are just fine. 

Best, 
    Paul

Paul Kopf Product Manager VSL
  • last edited
    last edited

What's about the owners of the "old" special edition ? 😝

• last edited
    last edited

Hi TFIS, 

You can get exactly the same deal 😊, all Special Editon Users are equal.
    As soon as you get SE Volume 4 (right now with 25% discount), we throw in the SE Clarinet in Bb 2. 

Best, 
    Paul

• Is this a brand new clarinet? It looks like I might have all the instruments of SE 4, purchased separately (not sure). Maybe not, as I don't see the clarinet in my downloads.

• Hi Gary, 

I couldn't find any Special Editions on your account, but you also already have the Clarinet in Bb2 (the complete original version) registered on your account. 

The free add-on to SE Vol 4 is a smaller version of the Clarinet in Bb2 that you already have access to. 

Best, 
    Paul

• May I ask which is the difference between the Full Clarinet 2, and this Special Edition? I can't find any information in the web site.

Paolo

• last edited
    last edited

Hi Paolo,

This is the sample content of the bug Clarinet in Bb 2 (click on the arrow).

And like all other woodwind instruments in SE Volume 4, these 4 articulations are available for the additional Clarinet in Bb 2 in the SE Vol 4.

Best,
    Paul

• Paul, thank you very much for your answer. So, if I understand correctly, the SE version of Clarinet 2 is the same as the Full one, including the extended articulations and the multiphonics?

Paolo

• Hello Paolo, 

No, the SE Version of the Clarinet in Bb 2 is a small version with 4 standard articulations (like all Special Edition instruments): Staccato, Sustains, Sforzato, Legato.

You can click the links in the previous post to see the difference. 

Best, 
    Paul

• Paul, I see. I'm sorry, but I couldn't understand the first one was the link to the full one. Well, the SE Clarinet 2 will be very useful as an orchestral 2nd clarinet.

Paolo

• Got it, thx Paul.