Vienna Symphonic Library Forum
Forum Statistics

183,435 users have contributed to 42,299 threads and 255,074 posts.

In the past 24 hours, we have 4 new thread(s), 13 new post(s) and 56 new user(s).

• last edited
    last edited

Hi Andy,

Are you using the latest version of VE PRO 6 (currently 6.0.15415)?

Best,
    Paul

Paul Kopf Product Manager VSL
  • Thanks for the quick reply Paul...

Yes I am running VEP6.0.15415 [Didn't update my profile, but have done now!!]

VEP running on two slaves - working fine, except when I connect to a slave, the main comp is locked out until the slave loads the whole instance of VEP.

My memory is that in previous versions - [up to sometime in VEP5] - the loading of VEP into the slave didn't affect the master in this way - I was able to work on the master while VEP was loading....

• Hi Andy, 

Which Sequencer are you using on which OS? Do you have a lot of Audio Ports assigned in the VE PRO Preferences?

The "blocking" doesn´t happen here... Please double-check that the latest version is available on all computers. 

If that is the case, please send such a project to support@vsl.co.at, I will try to reproduce. 

Best,
    Paul

• Each [of 2] slaves has 1 midi output, 16 audio outputs & 2 audio inputs

DAW is Nuendo7 on Windows 10, with 6.0.15415 on master and two slaves...

Should I have "Auto Raise Instance" selected on master?

• Hi Andy, 

Would you like to send me such a project, please?

If possible, include screenshots of the "instance" pages of the VE PRO preferences (I have attached a screenshot). 

Auto Raise Instance: As you like!

Best, 
    Paul

• I can't upload an npr file - is that what you wanted me to send i.e. a Nuendo project?

Here's  a screenshot of the General Preference page on 1 of the servers - other one is the same.

• last edited
    last edited

Hi Andy,

Here´s my request from earlier today, you probably overlooked it:

"If that is the case, please send such a project to support@vsl.co.at">support@vsl.co.at, I will try to reproduce."

EDIT: Unfortunately you also uploaded the wrong tab of the preferences, I´d like to see the "INSTANCE" tab, if possible (just like in the examplary screenshot I uploaded for you).

Thanks,
    Paul