Vienna Symphonic Library Forum
Forum Statistics

182,918 users have contributed to 42,264 threads and 254,950 posts.

In the past 24 hours, we have 3 new thread(s), 8 new post(s) and 52 new user(s).

• I purchased and activated, but it's not showing up in the Software Installers section of MyVSL

Dorico, Notion, Sibelius, StudioOne, Cubase, Staffpad VE Pro, Synchon, VI, Kontakt Win11 x64, 64GB RAM, Focusrite Scarlett 18i20, August Forster 190
  • Hi Matt, 

I have already answered your mail to VSL Support, I´m afraid both options won´t work. 

@ willom: It´s still necessary to switch off Asio Guard 2 for VE PRO 6. 

Best, 
    Paul

Paul Kopf Product Manager VSL
  • Hi Paul

Is it now possible to have 2 or 3 (or more) VEP6 Instances wich are connected to ONE Mir Pro Venue?

grey

• last edited
    last edited

@Bill said:

I purchased and activated, but it's not showing up in the Software Installers section of MyVSL

Same here, although the Single Instrument I purchased at the same time appeared as usual (only the VEP 6 manual appeared in my products).

• last edited
    last edited

@Bill said:

I purchased and activated, but it's not showing up in the Software Installers section of MyVSL

Same here, although the Single Instrument I purchased at the same time appeared as usual (only the VEP 6 manual appeared in my products).

just checked - does it show up now for you? 

and remember: only a CRAY can run an endless loop in just three seconds.
  • Yep, fixed. Thanks a lot!

• Yes, there it is!  Thanks!

Dorico, Notion, Sibelius, StudioOne, Cubase, Staffpad VE Pro, Synchon, VI, Kontakt Win11 x64, 64GB RAM, Focusrite Scarlett 18i20, August Forster 190
  • I purchased VEP5 in may 2016....   Is it free fro 6??

• Hi srr23, 

In general, please contact sales@vsl.co.at with specific questions. 

In this case, I´m afraid 2 months is already too long ago. 

Sorry for not having better news. 

Best, 
    Paul

• Hi Paul,

I was hoping for AU3 support for Logic.  Any estimate as to when/if this can happen ?

Thanks,

Joe 

• last edited
    last edited

Hi Joe, 

As soon as Logic provides multiport support for Logic Pro.... We´re really hoping that this will happen soon, as we´re more than ready for this with VE PRO 6 😊

Best, 
    Paul

• Thanks Paul!

• I just bought Version 5 YESTERDAY and now they want me to pay 85 bucks for the upgrade?? Seriously. I haven't even got my vienna key yet. Do they offer a solution for guys in my shoes?

• I like the new look, very clean and modern!  One question though, how to start that first instance of a VST 3 plugin.    Excited to try it on my Mac!  I can never remember how to do it for the first time...

• last edited
    last edited

Hi jaysun, 

Why don´t you contact us directly at sales@vsl.co.at? 😊

We don´t bite, and some people even say we´re actually very friendly people!

Best,
    Paul

• Hi Tensitivity, 

Glad you like the new version!

To be honest, I´m not sure what the problem is, VE PRO 6 VST3 should be there in your plug-in options right away. 

Do you want to send some screenshots and a short description to support@vsl.co.at? We´ll take a look asap!

Best, 
    Paul

• I think a 1 month Grace period is poor, especially as someone who bought V5 2 monhts ago and hasn't even installed it yet!

• second tray...

Hi Paul

Is it now possible to have 2 or 3 (or more) VEP6 Instances wich are connected to ONE Mir Pro Venue?

grey

• Hello greystorm, 

That´s still the same as it was in VE PRO 5, one MIR PRO Venue for each instance. 

We are still hoping that AUv3 will be here soon, and then this will also be much easier for all Logic Pro X users. 

Best,
    Paul

• If I want to upgrade one set and buy another set of VEP 6, can the second set priced at 85? Besides, can VEP 6 work with VEP 5 slaves?