Vienna Symphonic Library Forum
Forum Statistics

189,016 users have contributed to 42,641 threads and 256,692 posts.

In the past 24 hours, we have 1 new thread(s), 8 new post(s) and 47 new user(s).

• last edited
    last edited

Any info about what he found yet?

@Paul said:

Hi dlpmusic, 

Karel Bassez, one of our developers, is looking into this over new years. 

Best, 
    Paul

• Anything yet?

• Nothing yet. 

I have asked, and he is on it. 

As I said, I will keep you up to date. 

Thanks for your immense patience. 

Best, 
    Paul

Paul Kopf Product Manager VSL
  • In the mean time Paul can you confirm this behavior?

• Hi,

I didn´t check this yet, but will look at it when I return from the NAMM Show end of january. 
    But I believe your report is correct, and we definitely have to take a look at the Decouple feature for the next versions. I simply can´t make any promises regarding the time-line....

Best,
    Paul

• last edited
    last edited

Hey Paul.....

Patiently waiting.....any news on this?

@Paul said:

Hi,

I didn´t check this yet, but will look at it when I return from the NAMM Show end of january. 
    But I believe your report is correct, and we definitely have to take a look at the Decouple feature for the next versions. I simply can´t make any promises regarding the time-line....

Best,
    Paul

• Hi, 

I have talked to our developers, and we´re looking at an overall improved connection setup with the upcoming upgrade. No time-line yet, but I hope we can shoot this out in the next months. 

Best, 
    Paul

• last edited
    last edited

Thanks Paul.

@Paul said:

Hi, 

I have talked to our developers, and we´re looking at an overall improved connection setup with the upcoming upgrade. No time-line yet, but I hope we can shoot this out in the next months. 

Best, 
    Paul

• last edited
    last edited

I am trying to patient but I could really use this fix.  My Cubase sequences are almost 200 megs each.  If the decouple function worked properly I believe my sequence file size would be closer to 20 megs.  This request for the fix is about 6 months old for a feature that is broken.  Can we get a real status update when his will actually be fixed?

@Paul said:

Hi, 

Best, 
    Paul

• Hello dlpmusic, 

Thanks for your attempts to be patient, I'm sorry about this delay. 

I can only work with the information I get from our development team, I also hope that we can get this right in the next weeks. 

Sorry to have no better news. 

Best, 
    Paul

• last edited
    last edited

Thanks for the update.  Just keep us posted if you get any new info.

@Paul said:

Hello dlpmusic, 

Thanks for your attempts to be patient, I'm sorry about this delay. 

I can only work with the information I get from our development team, I also hope that we can get this right in the next weeks. 

Sorry to have no better news. 

Best, 
    Paul