Vienna Symphonic Library Forum
Forum Statistics

190,091 users have contributed to 42,706 threads and 256,980 posts.

In the past 24 hours, we have 4 new thread(s), 39 new post(s) and 36 new user(s).

• SOLVED Where do I find VEPRO server interface on Slave PC?

I have VEPRO 5 hooked up and running being hosted on PC Slave (64 Bit) connected to my MAC which hosts Pro Tools 12.4 (64 bit) .

Everything seems to be working fine. and I have several instances of VEPRO open but I cannot find the actual server interface and therefore unable to save metafiles.

What the....?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

- Steve

• Click the icon on the Task Bar

DG

• SOLVED -- The server was running in the background but the server window was inaccessable do to what may be a bug triggered if the application is not closed properly. I am guessing there is probably a proper order to close and then restart VEPRO and I didn't follow that order so when I opened it the second time the server was accessible but server window was not.  Once I rebooted the PC eveything was fine until I closed VEPRO and opened it again and then the server window went missing again. I rebooted to fix the problem but still unsure how to avoid having to reboot the PC eveythime I reopen the server (however it is my intention to keep the PC and VEPRO running 24/7)