Vienna Symphonic Library Forum
Forum Statistics

188,676 users have contributed to 42,622 threads and 256,576 posts.

In the past 24 hours, we have 4 new thread(s), 29 new post(s) and 42 new user(s).

• Thanks for these ideas, Fred, but none of them apply here. :-( Anybody else? Paul?

• Hi, 

Which patch is that? Would you like to send the DP file to support@vsl.co.at for this short passage?

Best, 
    Paul

Paul Kopf Product Manager VSL
  • I just sent the file in to support. 

Thanks, Paul!  :-)

• Are you using the MAS version of the VEPro plugin?

• last edited
    last edited

No. Why?

@MS said:

Are you using the MAS version of the VEPro plugin?

• IIRC, there is an issue with how MOTU has implemented the AU Wrapper, which leads to unstable timing. I came across this during the development of the MAS version of VEP.

• last edited
    last edited

Thanks, but alas, I am not using the MAS version. (I wish I were, so I would know what is going wrong!)

@MS said:

IIRC, there is an issue with how MOTU has implemented the AU Wrapper, which leads to unstable timing. I came across this during the development of the MAS version of VEP.

• last edited
    last edited

@belkina said:

Thanks, but alas, I am not using the MAS version. (I wish I were, so I would know what is going wrong!)

How about you give it a try?

I also recall testing timing with Kontakt hosted as an AU in DP, the timing was also off there. With the MAS version of VEPro, the timing is sample-accurate.

• last edited
    last edited

I'll save the VE PRo instance and then reload it into a new MAS one. It can't hurt to try!

@belkina said:

How about you give it a try?

I also recall testing timing with Kontakt hosted as an AU in DP, the timing was also off there. With the MAS version of VEPro, the timing is sample-accurate.

• I tried the MAS version and it's much better. Vielen Dank!

• Btw, I'm not on a Mac, but on Windows 7. So the " audio units wrapper" is not relevant. But in any case the MAS version of VE Pro is doing a much better job so far ....y