Vienna Symphonic Library Forum
Forum Statistics

183,852 users have contributed to 42,327 threads and 255,185 posts.

In the past 24 hours, we have 4 new thread(s), 11 new post(s) and 54 new user(s).

• Collection License

Question:

I would like to save some vsl licenses to an other elicenser-key. Now this is not possible (License is a collection license-error).

This is not possible, because i'v never bought a collection....

so, please, can you tell me, how i can change this in the elicenser-program?

thank you.

grey

• Hello grey, 

You can move licenses from one key to the other, but of course you cannot copy them. 

Only exception: Steinberg NFR keys or other special keys which wonยดt accept other licenses than, e.g., demo licenses from Steinberg. 

Iยดm still not sure what the problem is, so the best idea is to send me some screenshots to support@vsl.co.at and attach a few screenshot and a short description, with a link to this thread. 

Best,
    Paul

Paul Kopf Product Manager VSL
  • hey paul

thank you.. i updatet to win 10 and downloaded the newest elicenser software.. now it works..

thanks..

grey

• hello paul... sorry.. but i have another question.. i installed vienna ensemble pro on my new computer... but.. i have no vienna ensemble pro server in the folder vienna ensemble pro..

i installed it twice.. but no server program...

where is the problem?

thank you

grey

• Have you looked in the Start menu?

DG

• last edited
    last edited

hello DG

no ve pro server on the startmenu..๐Ÿ˜”

• last edited
    last edited

hello DG