Vienna Symphonic Library Forum
Forum Statistics

183,190 users have contributed to 42,282 threads and 255,007 posts.

In the past 24 hours, we have 7 new thread(s), 24 new post(s) and 64 new user(s).

• last edited
    last edited

@Paul said:

We saw the corresponding thread in VI Control about the meaning of "in a couple of weeks"... we were tought that this actually means "some weeks", so I actually meant to announce the Dimension Violas in early 2014.

Ahh! But now we have the music industry definition of early 2014 - around NAMM, which by experience usually means between April and June.[H]

• last edited
    last edited

Hi Peter, 

@Paul said:

We saw the corresponding thread in VI Control about the meaning of "in a couple of weeks"... we were tought that this actually means "some weeks", so I actually meant to announce the Dimension Violas in early 2014.

Ahh! But now we have the music industry definition of early 2014 - around NAMM, which by experience usually means between April and June.

Thanks for starting my day with a good laugh [:)]

But seriously, SOON! I´ll keep you up to date!

Best, 

Paul

Paul Kopf Product Manager VSL
  • I would guess Jan 15th. VSL seams to have a habit of updating their website with new stuff after old offers end...

• 'Soon' is one word that scares me when I hear it coming from Sample Developers.  

It has it's own meaning in the English Language spoken by Sample Developers [:D]

Happy Holidays & New Year to All [D]

Muziksculp 

• last edited
    last edited

@Paul said:

Ahh! But now we have the music industry definition of early 2014 - around NAMM, which by experience usually means between April and June.

Thanks for starting my day with a good laugh

But seriously, SOON! I´ll keep you up to date!

Best, 

Paul

It was TRULY intended to make you laugh. Thanks for catching the spirit of the humor!

Peter

• last edited
    last edited

@AlexanderEbel said:

I would guess Jan 15th. VSL seams to have a habit of updating their website with new stuff after old offers end...

Well... it's January 15th... [H]

• soon soon or somehow soon ?

• Downloading ! :) Being a little obsessive about it payed off.. noticed in the morning that the orange marking of the Dimension Cellos in the user area changed to regular blueish... so I had a feeling this might be very soon. ^_^

• Thanks for the heads up! Now I know how I will spend the evening.

• Yes, it's here!

• Oh yes!!!! I can write divisi violas now XD