Vienna Symphonic Library Forum
Forum Statistics

183,199 users have contributed to 42,282 threads and 255,007 posts.

In the past 24 hours, we have 5 new thread(s), 21 new post(s) and 66 new user(s).

• Today I am glad I went ahead and paid for the Early Bird Special!  Awesome...

• These do indeed sound amazing. Thanks so much for all your hard work.

• HI,

Am trying to DL the DS Cellos' but it seems the servers have stopped serving [:(]

Anyone else having the same problem?

Thanks,

MD

• Hi Paul, Thanks!!! Very nice and the sound is beautiful!! But: I cannot load the presets: it says that it was saved with a newer version of VIPro...... I installed the update to VIpro and than installed the Dim Cello again but it didn't work.... Any ideas? Thanks, Frank

• Hi MacDude, 

Sorry to hear about the trouble. Where are you located? 

Please contact us at  with some information about your location and your IP address. 

@ FrankyJoy, 

Could you send some screenshots to our support team as well, please?

Best,

Paul 

Paul Kopf Product Manager VSL
  • It is working now! Thanks to updating VE pro as well as VIpro. Frank

• Hi Paul

It turns out to be my ISP which has now been corrected. Only 9hrs 17mins to go [:D]

Thanks

MD

• Will there also be an overview video?!

thanks

Marco

• last edited
    last edited

@FrankyJoy said:

It is working now! Thanks to updating VE pro as well as VIpro. Frank

What specific updates are needed?

• Hi, 

Please update ALL software products with every new purchase, otherwise the new products will simply not be recognized/implemented, and you might miss some features as well. 

@Marco: 

We are not planning to release an overview video - the Dimension Cellos are structured in the same way as the Dimension Violins, so I don´t believe this will be necessary. 

Best, 

Paul

• Just as the Violins the Dimension Cellos are fantastic! Been working them into some of my compositions over the last few days and they have definitely added much more depth and expression and realism. This is a DREAM for all virtual orchestrators out there. Thank you SO much VSL team. You've made my dream come true, to hear my compositions beautifully orchestrated, just as if they were real.

• Just got the email .. donwloading now and REALLY looking forward to it. YAY!!!!

• I had a problem installing Dimension Cellos.They don´t appear on the Vienna Instruments. I don´t have Vienna Intruments Pro. I updated the eLicenser and Vienna Instruments software and add the folder on directory manager. I'm downloading the Cellos again.

• Dimension Celli are installed and working fine. However, I don't see a setting for it within MIR. Yes, prior to installing DS Celli I allowed VEP5 to update itself via the reminder. 

Are there even settings for it yet?

Thanks

• last edited
    last edited

@Jack Weaver said:

Dimension Celli are installed and working fine. However, I don't see a setting for it within MIR. Yes, prior to installing DS Celli I allowed VEP5 to update itself via the reminder. 

Are there even settings for it yet?

Thanks

-> http://community.vsl.co.at/forums/t/35170.aspx

Please install the latest version of MIR Pro (installing VE Pro won't update MIR Pro).

HTH,

/Dietz - Vienna Symphonic Library
  • need to update MIR as well.... then you'll see the cello instrument profiles... nice settings! 

• last edited
    last edited

Hi RRadtke, 

@RRadtke said:

I had a problem installing Dimension Cellos.They don´t appear on the Vienna Instruments. I don´t have Vienna Intruments Pro. I updated the eLicenser and Vienna Instruments software and add the folder on directory manager. I'm downloading the Cellos again.

The sample content is automatically added to your Directory Manager upon installation. Did you make sure that the installation started and ended after the download finished?

You do not necessarily need VI PRO, but it´s a great help in many ways...

Best, 

Paul

•  Am I the only one who can't use the perf trill even in interval mono mode ? all other legato patches work fine ..

Best,

•  If you want the perftrills in mono mode, set them to mono mode: Advanced Page / Advanced Tab / Interval Mode from Poly to Mono (or  to Global when Global  is already set to mono)

The cello trills work better in poly mode in conjunction with the VIPRO sequenzer stuff, therefor are set to Poly in all of our factory presets and matrices. 

By the way, avoid performing trills doing it in a "mono synth keyboard style". Holding one key permanently and altering just the second key.

WIth this kind of performing no alternation of the interval samples are triggered, you are forcing always the same interval (sample out of six).

best

Herb

• I just wanted to say thanks to a superb release VSL Team.  I am really please with them and going to be making my template update this weekend.

On another note though, I wanted to say extra thank you for learning from your last experience and making sure the servers were prepared.  The download experience was second to none this time.  Absolutely flawless and blazing fast.

Thanks,

Maestro2be