Vienna Symphonic Library Forum
Forum Statistics

183,369 users have contributed to 42,295 threads and 255,059 posts.

In the past 24 hours, we have 4 new thread(s), 12 new post(s) and 51 new user(s).

• Hey Looser, er, Craig,

Nice trikes!!!!! Thanks for the 'naked' sop demos. Sounds VERY playable. Thanks for taking the extra time to do this for all of us.

Rob

• Ook, that was "loser".
    Can anybody please tell me what does "looser" mean?
    Serginoo

• thks craig for this demo it's sounds very good ... I want to buy it now ... [:D] but I have to wait for a little bit more money [:)]

• last edited
    last edited

@Sergino Futurino said:

Ook, that was "loser".
    Can anybody please tell me what does "looser" mean?
    Serginoo

I'll tell you what looser means, if you tell me what Ook means. Deal? [:P]

• I use an old laptop for web. The keyboard often replays the same key.
    The keys themselves are small. So it's easy to find word like room instead of rom or Good instead of God. English is not my mother tongue, so forgive me for my posts.

As for O-o-k, I was kidding about lo-o-ser...
    Thanks
    Sergino

• last edited
    last edited

@Sergino Futurino said:

Next time, just use the word "buffoon". [:D]

• last edited
    last edited

@Sergino Futurino said:

Next time, just use the word "buffoon". [:D]

Unless you really mean Bassoon [6]

DG

• last edited
    last edited

@Sergino Futurino said:

I use an old laptop for web. The keyboard often replays the same key.
    Sergino

Nessun problema Sergino. Potete vedere che il mio Italiano non è molto buono neanche.

Paulo [H] Gucci

• I would say your Italian is almost correct but with some Scottish flavour in it! [6]
    ciao
    Sergino

• Paul is Scottish? I had no idea.

DC

• last edited
    last edited

@dpcon said:

Paul is Scottish? I had no idea.

DC

Only one quarter, alas. [:'(]

• last edited
    last edited

@PaulR said:

Paul does, however, run around in a skirt. [:D]

• last edited
    last edited

@PaulR said:

Paul does, however, run around in a skirt. [:D]

Yes indeed. I find I get an extra thirty yards off the tee when I do that. [[;)]]

• ... a scottish kilt can be very nice these times when the sun is burning our heads!

• last edited
    last edited

@Matt 1 said:

... a scottish kilt can be very nice these times when the sun is burning our heads!

You'd wear it on your head? [:D]

DG

• last edited
    last edited

@Matt 1 said:

... a scottish kilt can be very nice these times when the sun is burning our heads!

You'd wear it on your head? [:D]

DG

Exactly DG. OK gentlemen, I'm bored now. Which head btw? [:O]ops: Anyway, I've told you all before. I wear very, very, very expensive Italian suits, shirts, shoes and ties etc. I have NEVER worn a kilt, EVER..on my head, although I have to say, I like kilts actually. Ahhhemm. I like troos too, but haven't the guts to wear them, which is a shame. My daughter did once, but looked like a balesha becon, which gave me a great deal of pleasure. Hahhaa! That was a good day. Anyway....

That's a point; do the Italians make kilts? I'll look into it. That's it for me on this post....and how the heck did we get here? Weird! Oh, of course, you're all musicians aren't you. How silly of me!

[:D]

• Very funny guys but this is supposed to be a thread about the Sopranos isn't it?

DC

• You mean those gangsters? I don't think violent people should be glorified, especially on a music forum.