Vienna Symphonic Library Forum
Forum Statistics

183,368 users have contributed to 42,295 threads and 255,059 posts.

In the past 24 hours, we have 4 new thread(s), 12 new post(s) and 50 new user(s).

• Wow, that's all I can say - particularly like the track "for no reason". If this is all VSL then I'm very encouraged by my recent investment as I attempt to become familiar with it all.

Thanks for sharing, beautifully done!

• Thanks. Yeah, it's all VSL special edition bundle, except for the piano, which is the Steinway grand that comes with Logic. Altiverb to create the space. It depends what you want to make, but in most cases that's all you need, really.

• Hi Clamnectar,

no indifference here. Very nicely done and even more so with the special editions. Congratulations!

Tom

•   I think these are great examples of what's possible with the special editions, and careful programming. I also found something very distinctive, kind of a "personal hallmark", in the overall sound of your mixes, something I liked a lot although couldn't explain better. It sounds very organic and "vintage" to me. Congratulations!

Best regards,

• Thank you, nice compliments. I don't know if I'm doing anything too differently than most people... I just have a certain taste that I follow. One of my favourite sounding recordings is a re-recording the Citizen Kane score. Somewhat dry, but with a definite flavour of the room.

• Very good work! 

• An additional piece of music. Featuring additional bombast:

http://www.mediafire.com/?3817sdu2hoth8ie

• Hey Clamnectar

I'd love to listen to your music but it seems that all files are deleted. Or at least I can't reach them somehow..Did you consider soundcloud or myspace?

Would be great.

Cheers

Fry

• last edited
    last edited

@Fry said:

Hey Clamnectar

I'd love to listen to your music but it seems that all files are deleted. Or at least I can't reach them somehow..Did you consider soundcloud or myspace?

Would be great.

Cheers

Fry

It appears I left you hanging, Fry... back up here:

https://soundcloud.com/user5248141/sets/vsl

• Grandios!!!!!!!!!!

• Hello, Could you please uploaded to other sites like Sendspace? MF is blocked in China by GFW. TIA

• PaulP Paul moved this topic from Orchestration & Composition on