Vienna Symphonic Library Forum
Forum Statistics

182,928 users have contributed to 42,264 threads and 254,950 posts.

In the past 24 hours, we have 3 new thread(s), 6 new post(s) and 52 new user(s).

• Hi Shawn,

Looks like there went something wrong while downloading. Please just download the files once again. 

Should work then.

Regards

Bernd Mazagg

• I tired downloading a new copy of the library update from the user area and I am still having problems. 1st, when I download the file it downloads in a *.viupdate file NOT as a *.zip as the instructions suggest. I then dragged the newly downloaded file to the directory manager and I get same error message as in my previous string. Do I need to convert the *.viupdate file to something else? Am I still overlooking something?

• Hi Shawn,

No you do not have to convert the files into another fileformat. how did you download the files? With a download manager which unzipps the files automatically?

Did you download it from here:

http://www.vsl.co.at/en/68/375/378/240.htm

Regards

Bernd 

• I had the same problem! I downloaded the files with IE and it didn't work. I tried it again with Chrome and... voila! :)

You can drag and drop the .zip file directly into the directory manager.

Be sure to exit all VSL Applications, including Vienna Ensemble.

• What if the Download Manager doesn´t recognize the Zip-file ? I drag it into the directory.....and nothing happens !!!

• Hi Goldstein,

You have to drag it into the Directory Manager, not into the Download Manager.

Regards 

Bernd

• Oh....looks like too much managers for my brain, thanks !!!

• Hi Bernd,

I have to bother again sorry. Now I have the VI Pro 2 Presets and the Matrixes. But when I load them, they don´t load the samples. The old Vi Pro Matrixes are fine. I´m afraid I probably misunderstand a basic thing right ?

Thanks

Goldstein

• Hi Goldstein,

If you click on the little cogwheel you can select "enable cells". 

If you select " force enable cells" the cells will be loaded automatacly every time. 

Regards

Bernd

• Thanks a lot !!!!