Vienna Symphonic Library Forum
Forum Statistics

183,204 users have contributed to 42,282 threads and 255,008 posts.

In the past 24 hours, we have 5 new thread(s), 21 new post(s) and 62 new user(s).

•  Paul, as long as you make the crescendo on that first sustain note harpsichord would be an excellent choice.

• last edited
    last edited

@PaulR said:

This is a not bad interpretation - but I still want to offer someone a cigar every time I hear it.

Nihil humani a me alienum puto 😉

(WTH? Why is the last word automatically converted into three asterisks?)

• That's the SkyNet computers taking over the world after Judgment Day. [co]

/Dietz - Vienna Symphonic Library
  • last edited
    last edited

@Dietz said:

That's the SkyNet computers taking over the world after Judgment Day.

Well, they sure as hell shouldn't have started messing with my Latin. [H]

• hi Goran,

Just listened. Beautiful tone and balance! Excellent work on the string sound, Can't wait to try MIR.

I have a bit of trouble with the slow pace of it, but we hear this piece from super slow to much faster.

You sent me to this link, now I'll send you back to the other thread. lithophone demo in. :)

http://community.vsl.co.at/forums/p/28812/186749.aspx#186749

• last edited
    last edited

@Guy Bacos said:

hi Goran,

Just listened. Beautiful tone and balance! Excellent work on the string sound, Can't wait to try MIR.

I have a bit of trouble with the slow pace of it, but we hear this piece from super slow to much faster.

You sent me to this link, now I'll send you back to the other thread. lithophone demo in. 😊

http://community.vsl.co.at/forums/p/28812/186749.aspx#186749

Hi Guy,

thanks.

Well, that's true, I do have a weakness for the slower side of the tempo spectrum as far as this piece is concerned 😉

• Sorry to bother everyone with an email but I HAD to post here. I just came upon this thread while searching to see if the Audiocation EQ was also 64-bit. Anyway, I listened to these demo's. That second "master II" file is outstanding! Really really really oustanding! The sonic quality is just phenominal!

Again, sorry but I had to post. I had no choice, this was just too good not to!

-Sean

• Goran has quite a few very remarkable examples of his work available on his homepage, if I remember correctly.

/Dietz - Vienna Symphonic Library
  • last edited
    last edited

Thanks for the compliments Sean, I am glad you liked this production.

As Dietz has already kindly pointed out, you can hear further VSL-productions of mine here. If you are specifically interested in MIR productions, listen to Berlioz.

The examples in the first chart are a bit older (although I still consider them to be quite good), Mozart ist the only one not done with VSL (I did that one with Synful).

• Wonderful! I've always had a soft spot for this piece. Superbly done with a wonderful sense of space - thanks for sharing it!

• last edited
    last edited

@Albino said:

Wonderful! I've always had a soft spot for this piece. Superbly done with a wonderful sense of space - thanks for sharing it!

My pleasure.

• PaulP Paul moved this topic from Orchestration & Composition on