Vienna Symphonic Library Forum
Forum Statistics

183,566 users have contributed to 42,308 threads and 255,101 posts.

In the past 24 hours, we have 5 new thread(s), 10 new post(s) and 52 new user(s).

• Also doesn't work on both mac and pc servers.

• It doesn't work for me either DP 7.24, VE PRO 5, in the same machine 12 CORE, 2.66, 15gig ram, 10.6.8

• I think need set key for start-stop in host = space. I have my different key for start-stop in Cubase 6 - 0 and Enter on digital key, not working transport in VE RPO too.

• Doesn't work for me also : VE Pro 5 + Pro Tools HD 9 , VE Pro 5 + Ableton Live 8 (OSX 10.6.8)

• This feature will naturally not work in standalone. Your sequencer also needs Spacebar assigned to start/stop. If your sequencer does not respond anyway, please send a message to support@vsl.co.at

• May I ask how this works technically? The vst2 sdk doesn't support host transport start/stop, does it?

• The transport function works for me if I actually click on it, but not if I try to use spacebar or keystroke combination.

FYI I am running Protools and VE Pro on same Mac machine.

Large Vienna Library all on SSD, Protools/Carbon on M1 MacBook Pro, OSX Monterey 12.7, Steinway D, Rhodes Mk8-FX, Osmose, Moog One, Trigon 6-DT, OB-X8, Prophet 10 rev4, OB-6-DT, Kawai VPC-1
  • last edited
    last edited

@strytten said:

The transport function works for me if I actually click on it, but not if I try to use spacebar or keystroke combination.

FYI I am running Protools and VE Pro on same Mac machine.

I believe that is a specific bug int the RTAS version of VE Pro. It only occurs on OSX as well. I don't think it's the same issue as the other posters.

DG

• I have the same behavior with Pro Tools 8.1.1 Running on the same computer. The Transport function lights for a split second when I hit the space bar, but I must click on it directly to roll the transport.

• I did reassign my space bar to something else in Nuendo besides space bar.  I haven't tried to see if it works if I go back to default.  Regardless, that's kind of inconvenient and should be a preference you can set.