Vienna Symphonic Library Forum
Forum Statistics

189,657 users have contributed to 42,667 threads and 256,810 posts.

In the past 24 hours, we have 2 new thread(s), 12 new post(s) and 47 new user(s).

• Ahhh - NOW I see - they are presets and matrixes - I was looking in the wrong place.....Not intuitive Herb - but now I know..so easy!

Vielen Dank fur die wunderbare Software!

• Are Pro 2 updates only available for instruments with standard and extended libraries?

• When I drag the 01_SoloStrings-I_LibUpdate_2011-11-13.viupdate onto the open VI Directory Manager window, I receive the following popup:

"This file is invalid or corrupt (no valid library update data found).

Any help would be appreciated.

Michael

• I am having the exact same issue.  I have downloaded the updates twice, and continue to get the error meassage that Michael indicatres.

• Problem solved with the latest VI Pro2 software made available today.

Thanks.

J

• As Jay just wrote, we have released new versions of all software today, which fixes this problem.

• Hi Everyone,

If you get that error message "This file is invalid or corrupt (no valid library update data found)"

after updating VIPro2 please download the Library Updates once again. Then it should work.

Regards

Bernd 

• Hello there

I've downloaded lib update 3 times (safari, chrome and firefox)...Same error message

• last edited
    last edited

Please make sure you install the latest software build 9735. Using older software versions will not work with the new library updates!

• After installing the new build of Vienna Instruments Pro (9735)?

http://www.vsl.co.at/en/68/428/1908/1548.htm

Regards

Bernd

• Thanx Martin, now it works, cool is the rule

• You guys would save yourselves, and us, a lot of time if you had some way of informing us of updates to the software and samples we have installed!

Just a thought.  Loving the new VE/MIR and VIpro btw! great work...

• Good idea. Although I find it not very uncomfortable to look for updates on my own. But perhaps that needs more time when having purchased more VSL products^^ ;-)