Vienna Symphonic Library Forum
Forum Statistics

183,054 users have contributed to 42,273 threads and 254,975 posts.

In the past 24 hours, we have 1 new thread(s), 4 new post(s) and 40 new user(s).

• now working... for whatever reason, Kontakt 4 decided to show up in my 64bit instance if VE Pro 3 days later!!!   Makes no sense. Better late than never!  Just want to make the vienna peeps aware of this. It could just be a problem specific to my machine, but i have no idea.

• We'll check it out. Thanks for informing us.

• Have the same problem, that Kontakt 4.1 64 bit isn´t available in VE Pro in the AU list. I need it so badly.

Any solutions by now, because waiting didn´t solve the problem in my case.

Thanks. uncle heinz

• Okay problem is solved!

I opened Kontakt in standalone first. Than VE pro in standalone. Kontakt found!

And at least VE as host app in Logic. It´s working there as well.

uncle heinz

• Not solved for me. Any idea or solution?

• Not solved for me either.

• Does this only happen in VE Pro, or also in other AU hosts?

• In Logic 64 seems to work fine.

• Didn't work for me either.

Same problem here. Updated to Kontakt 4.1.0.3681, which doesn't show up in the VE Pro (64-bit) standalone and server. Directory Manager sees the AU and VST plug-ins, VE Pro just won't list them in the available 64-bit instruments list. No issues with the 64-bit Spectrasonics plug-ins.

System is a Mac Quad-Core Intel Xeon running OS X 10.5.8. VE Pro (64-bit) is 4.0.6150.

Any idea how to troubleshoot?

Thanks,

JB

• This seems to be a problem with Kontakt. It worked for me after I ran auval (Apple's AU validation commandline application) on Kontakt. Perhaps it will work if you manually validate Kontakt in Logic's AU manager. At any rate, I suggest contacting Native Instruments support with this issue as well, explicitly stating that Kontakt is the only AU to behave in this strange manner.