Vienna Symphonic Library Forum
Forum Statistics

183,350 users have contributed to 42,293 threads and 255,053 posts.

In the past 24 hours, we have 4 new thread(s), 15 new post(s) and 54 new user(s).

• Hi Pearl, May be late..I am looking to buy a used Upright Piano.(for my daughter) If u still have the piano ur brother used to play pl.reply in the new post... navin

• last edited
    last edited
    Hi laba, I am looking to buy a used piano for my 7 yr old daughter. Please let me know if and when u can arrange a showing.Thanks... navin

@laba said:

Hi Tanuj, I hve a family heirloom i.e. a Broadwood English upright Piano which is need of tuning and some repairs - would u be interested to buy it on a "as is" basis - I can arrange a showing - cheers

• Hey Navin, Why are you looking for an old piano ???  You will only keep repairing it and always look for a tuner. Old pianos require much of a tunning and much of 

Maintenance

• Hi Amit, Today i went to Furtados n checked B Steiner, Pearl River and Ritmuller which one u think is good ? Pearl River suits fine with my budget. What do u suggest ? navin

• Good morning Navin,

Noooooo ..... Dont go for Pearl river or B Steiners. Dont go for chinese or indonesian piano, rather go for 2nd hand then as these pianos are waste of money coz after some time specially in rainy season u'll find the sticking of keys, pianos goes off tune very often and you require allintment of the keys again n again.

you can either go for Yamaha (Japanese Models) or any of the Kawai Pianos as these are tropicalized pianos. Why dont you try Kawai ?? you know thier new showroom in juhu ??

• Hi Amit, What is the price range of Kawai pianos ? navin

• Navin,

There are different series with different prices with a huge range of Digital, upright & Grand Pianos. But there is one really good digital piano (CE-200) with Grand Piano wooden keys touch and it has won excellent reviews. You could consider trying that piano as well. Thier is vast wide range of pianos, why dont u visit Kawai showroom or else pls feel free to call me at +91 9820912138.

Just for your information, There are some good discounts going on with Kawai these days.

Amit.

• last edited
    last edited
    Hi Amit, I finally purchased Pearl River from Furtados... navin

@amit_theme said:

Navin,

There are different series with different prices with a huge range of Digital, upright & Grand Pianos. But there is one really good digital piano (CE-200) with Grand Piano wooden keys touch and it has won excellent reviews. You could consider trying that piano as well. Thier is vast wide range of pianos, why dont u visit Kawai showroom or else pls feel free to call me at +91 9820912138.

Just for your information, There are some good discounts going on with Kawai these days.

Amit.

• Congrats on your purchase .... But u have made a big mistake by buying Pearl. Now get ready to invest a lot of money on repairing your piano every often, tunning every often. Anyways good luch with your piano.

Amit

• HiAmit, Thanks... navin

• PaulP Paul moved this topic from Orchestration & Composition on