Vienna Symphonic Library Forum
Forum Statistics

183,443 users have contributed to 42,300 threads and 255,078 posts.

In the past 24 hours, we have 5 new thread(s), 17 new post(s) and 56 new user(s).

• thanks paul, will do so...

i'm not at the studio anymore...so i go for that update tomorrow...and get back to you...

• ...will be back in studio around 14teenhundred....

and once i updated the vienna instrument i contact you via mail....

but, following your link i only find manuals and change logs (???) to download...

did i mention already, i hate updating....

so wich version number is the actual one....and what's the right package line for me?

hope you're in service on a sunny saturday afternoon....

update...

won't make it today....girfriend is sick and our boy needs a host...

i'm not in town until tuesdayevening...pushed deadline to friday.....so please let me know what i got to download exactly and we "see" us on wednesday....thanks, so far...

teloy

• Hello teloy,

of course you need to be logged in to see your software updates (you can log in in the upper right corner of our website [;)]

Best,

Paul

Paul Kopf Product Manager VSL
  • hi paul...

just passin' by on a netbook....but i'm allways logged in...and still...it's manuals and changelogs (???)...no vienna instrument as itself....at least the actual versionsnumber would help me a bit....or can i only see the relevant update packages corresponding to my vienna key....which is in the studio..... that would make sense, though...

• Hello teloy,

I have just checked and Í found out that you have registered 4 times (!!!) back in 2007 (within a few days). Only one registration (the first one) is the "real" registration with your registered products. So you are logging in with another account....

We will change that - please contact me via Email and we will sort things out. p (dot) steinbauer (at) vsl (dot) co (dot) at

Best,

Paul

• Hello again,

I have to admit that it´s very impressive that you used 4 different mail addresses within these few days for the different registrations....

Best,

Paul

• ......i only know of TWO times!

i'm one of those guys, ordering whole configurations, jep, shame on me....i registered for the first time almost a year before i really started with vsl....a big job was in line, and i knew i would buy me in your libs...but then the project was interrupted...and when it was on scedule again everything needed to be pretty fast...so the dealer who was doing my license stuff and configuring for me opened an account...and switched it later to the old one, he said.....

since then everything was fine and i had no reason to pass by here....

so sorry for the hussel...if so....

can that be the reason for all this...?

...will send you a mail on wednesday....and thanks again...

• Hi Teloy,

yes, this is the reason for this, you´re logging in as a user without any registered products. No worries, we have merged your accounts and you have received an email that contains all necessary information about how to proceed [:)]

Best,

Paul

• oh nooooooo,

don't kill me....

a minute ago i dumped all last vsl mails....everytime something is happening here i get a response on my email account...

the one you're talking about must be one of them....they all looked the same on first sight...yeah, call me stupid...

er....., would you please send that one, er..... again....?

i promise i'll buy some more vsl stuff soon...and i'll be a good boy from now on and a happy customer of yours, anyways and FOREVER....

thank you so much....

• Hi Teloy,

no prob, I´ll send all informations right away.

Best,

Paul

• Teloy,

it seems like your email address doesn´t exist anymore - my email just bounced back.

Please send me an email with the address you want to have registered to this email address: p (dot) steinbauer (at) vsl (dot) co (dot) at

Thanks,

Paul

• ...just to give this thread a HAPPY END.....

thanks to paul, i'm back on track...

the vienna orchestra is playing here again!

...but one old rule is still true....be online or make music...or better: each machine is doing only ONE job.

when you're scoring/producing on a DEADLINE make sure your system is OFFLINE in the back...

bad surprises are always just around the corner...

greets

teloy