Vienna Symphonic Library Forum
Forum Statistics

183,410 users have contributed to 42,297 threads and 255,070 posts.

In the past 24 hours, we have 4 new thread(s), 13 new post(s) and 52 new user(s).

• Hi Christian

Thanks for your clarification.  

I think my use of the word "owns" in this context very clearly implies "owns a license to use", and your insistence on making this point is a little unnecessary.

Regards

Jules Bromley

http://www.trailermen.com

•  When will the Bb Trumpet and Bassoon2 be released?

• last edited
    last edited

@Trailerman said:

I think my use of the word "owns" in this context very clearly implies "owns a license to use", and your insistence on making this point is a little unnecessary.
    beautifully spoken - this elegance divides the british from the austrio-german tribe.

• Well I'm half Austrian and my wife is half German, so I'm certainly not trying to score points on behalf of the British [:)]

I am however aware of what I do and do not own as far as sample libraries are concerned, but apologies if my response was itself perhaps a little unnecessary.  No offence intended.

Regards

Jules

http://www.trailermen.com

• There was no irony in my voice; I wouldn´t say your response was strictly necessary, but I did like it. :)

• last edited
    last edited

@esperlad said:

When will the Bb Trumpet and Bassoon2 be released?

Good question... any answer ? [H]

• I couldn't find the Bb Trumpet on the site, but thought I remembered seeing it there earlier.

Bassoon 2 shows up for me though (and this is of course after I have logged in).

I just registered Brass 1 today, and registered Brass 2 and Brass 3 (Special Brass) earlier this year.

I did an extensive forum search but did not find any mention of whether Bb Trumpet has been posted yet or not.

My guess is that Bassoon 2 was posted a couple of weeks ago, but that Bb Trumpet is not quite ready?

My Woodwinds I and II should arrive later this week, so I look forward to downloading Bassoon 2 very soon!

• Hi, I don't see Bassoon 2 available yet in my user area download section. Should it be there given that I have registered woodwinds 1 & 2 and special woodwinds? Nicholas

• Oops, I think I remember now that they aren't supposed to show up in our downloads section until 15 January when the promotion ends.

But Bassoon 2 definitely shows up as a for-sale download product now. Bb trumpet does not, however. 

• last edited
    last edited

please visit the holiday offer page of basson 2 - if everything is registered get the product for EUR 0.-

the trumpet Bb isn't ready yet though ...

christian

and remember: only a CRAY can run an endless loop in just three seconds.