Vienna Symphonic Library Forum
Forum Statistics

185,378 users have contributed to 42,392 threads and 255,499 posts.

In the past 24 hours, we have 1 new thread(s), 11 new post(s) and 63 new user(s).

• darran [at] bigbearsound [dot] com the guy i emailed. free, just reserve your place!

•  Hi Robert,

I hope we can cover both - itĀ“s really different from class to class. If you have any questions regarding playability, please feel free to contact support@vsl.co.at, you can of course also include a MIDI file and a matrix for the given instrument. 

How to realise a melody line - thereĀ“s many different ways to write a melody, not to mention the many ways to play a melody...

IĀ“ll do my best. 

Best wishes, 

Paul

Paul Kopf Product Manager VSL
  •  Cyril,

AFAIK you have just met my colleague Marnix Veenenbos in Paris.... 

Best, 

Paul

• and for Italy????

•  Hi Sergino, 

IĀ“d be happy to visit more countries and to show off the possibilities of our products. We are doing our best to offer more tutorials like the Special Edition Demo #1 to give you more opportunities to learn from new approaches - itĀ“s really a matter of resources!

BTW: Did you check out the video demos you find with, e.g., the Solo Strings? I find them very inspiring!

http://vsl.co.at/en/211/442/344/350/1030/643.htm

Please feel free to post your questions and ideas in our forum or to contact us directly via support@vsl.co.at

Best, 

Paul

• Hi Paul

Yes I did meet Marnix at the "Salon de la musique" and I bought there VSL SE
    Marnix is a very nice guy, is he getting better ?

Was the "Salon de la musique " a Master Class ? it was very noisy and very crowded

I just watch the video on Solo Strings, VERY VERY good you should do more video on VSL

Best

Cyril

MacBook Pro M3 MAX 128 GB 8TB - 2 x 48" - 1 x 27" screen --- Logic Pro --- Mir Pro 3D Dolby Atmos --- Most of the VI libs, a few Synch... libs --- Quite a few Kontakt libs --- CS80 fanatic
  • I just watch the video on Solo Strings, VERY VERY good you should do more video on VSL i second that.

•  Paul, coming back to New York anytime soon?  Your seminars are great!

• Looking forward to this tonight. Anyone else going? ... Is it wrong to have knit a VSL jumper? (or a ''sweater'' to the yanks)

• Thanks, I needed that explanation. A Johnny Reb in Virginia

• Hello Paul and Sergino, If you wish to demonstrate VSL technique in Italy then you are welcome to use our castle in Cortona (www.poggioni.com) and put your feet up for a couple of days. The best time to arrange such a demonstration would be after Easter as the place is freezing in the Winter months. There are a great many musicians in this area who would welcome such an informative experience.