Vienna Symphonic Library Forum
Forum Statistics

182,886 users have contributed to 42,261 threads and 254,944 posts.

In the past 24 hours, we have 0 new thread(s), 10 new post(s) and 42 new user(s).

• last edited
    last edited

@clarkcontrol said:

I can sympathize, William. Guy seems to enjoy baseless indictments.

Clark

Very good...

• Oh, my God.

At least Evan Evans knew correct grammar, spelling and was smart.

Clark

• last edited
    last edited

@clarkcontrol said:

Oh, my God.

Clark

At this point you are the least of my worries.

And I am very smart, and write english quite well for a for a french canadian, but how can a mindless person implying that I'm not smart know that?

• I don't know. I'm not mindless, you'll have to ask someone who qualifies. Perhaps yourself?

I'm glad that you changed "worry" to "worries" just now. It shows that you really do care.

Clark

• last edited
    last edited

@clarkcontrol said:

Oh, my God.

Clark

BTW, that is a cheap shot. At least I have the courage to show my "not perfect" english in this forum, and I'm not going to ask Evan Evans to write french and judge him according to that...

• You're right.

It is a cheap shot--to Evan. He's a Troll with a capital "T" while you are merely a troll with a lower-case "t."

If this forum was French, maybe your silly analogy would hold water.

Having the "courage" to present flawed arguments with flawed grammar and spelling is hardly a virtue.

Clark

• last edited
    last edited

@clarkcontrol said:

You're right.

It is a cheap shot--to Evan. He's a Troll with a capital "T" while you are merely a troll with a lower-case "t."

If this forum was French, maybe your silly analogy would hold water.

Having the "courage" to present flawed arguments with flawed grammar and spelling is hardly a virtue.

Clark

What's your point? You want to insist I'm a moron, imbecile, can't spell, no brains etc..? Alright, that's what I am. Happy now? Did I make any grammatical errors? Oh, maybe I misspelled "grammatical", or maybe I misspelled "misspelled"?

• My point was this:

You're a troll.

Clark

• last edited
    last edited

@clarkcontrol said:

My point was this:

You're a troll.

Clark

Ok, I'm a troll, can't write, not smart like Evan Evans.... Anything else?

Oh yeah! Almost forgot: I enjoy baseless indictments.

• I am glad that so many cosmopolits are around that speak english, french and german (and russian, chinese, spanish etc) at the same time in such a perfect way.

It is indeed a cheap shot to call someone on his language. We all try our best, and some of us speak english as a mother tongue and some don't.

As a professional, I have done projects on all four corners of the world, on all continents and in many different countries.

Most of them have honored hospitality and english was the universal smallest denominator for all of us. Remember, the majority of the world speaks chinese....

clarkcontrol, I am glad that your german and your french is soo much better than guy's and my english.

Et parlez cosmopolitain: Anglais n'est pas le seule langue dans le monde

Too old for Rock n Roll. Too young for 9th symphonies. Wagner Lover, IRCAM Alumni. Double Bass player starting in low Es. I am where noise is music.
  • last edited
    last edited

@clarkcontrol said:

My point was this:

You're a troll.

Clark

If guy was the cave troll from LOTR, I would not dare to meet him in the dark

Too old for Rock n Roll. Too young for 9th symphonies. Wagner Lover, IRCAM Alumni. Double Bass player starting in low Es. I am where noise is music.
  • last edited
    last edited

@clarkcontrol said:

My point was this:

You're a troll.

Clark

Ok, I'm a troll, can't write, not smart like Evan Evans.... Anything else?

Oh yeah! Almost forgot: I enjoy baseless indictments.

And I also only write flawed arguments....

• last edited
    last edited

@Guy said:

I don't think it's a good idea to begin using different philosophies as "The American Way", 'cause as much as the Americans are successful they are as much a bad example of nearly as many things... Paul, I think you've been watch too many episodes of "Happy Days"!

That may be so, but it was either that or Canada's fly on the wall documentary ' I Put my Neighbours Wife up the Duff 17 times and then I Bought a Field" on the other channel.

• last edited
    last edited

@PaulR said:

That may be so, but it was either that or Canada's fly on the wall documentary ' I Put my Neighbours Wife up the Duff 17 times and then I Bought a Field" on the other channel.

Paul, I don't really care about this thread anymore.

Have a good day.

• last edited
    last edited

@Guy said:

I don't really care about this thread anymore.

Have a good day.

ditto. good night.

• I would like to apologize to Steve for letting this get off topic.

Guy doesn't have to have perfect english to participate in these forums, to be sure, but when he writes:

"the emphasize was NOT on that word as you tried to make it, you derange lunatic! Oh, and William, your such an idiot."

It is precisely this stuff that reeks of infantile troll behavior that I will not tolerate. Not to mention that he makes himself look even more stupid by including all those errors. I regret terribly that I got suckered into his little game and will just have to ignore these comments from now on.

Once again, I am sorry to you, Steve and to the others who were trying to stay on topic. For those who wish to continue this discussion, please know that I will refrain from posting off-topic comments, however true they might be.

Peace,

Clark

• ClarkControl,

I would NOT insult just anybody on this forum. Get that through your thick scull.
    The reason I have no scruples saying these things to William, as I already said in this thread and you just ignored it, is because he himself has said a lot worse things to me and someone else, who I will not mention the name. So ClarkControl, where were you when William said these things, or because you have some sort of alliance with him that was okay, hey? Maybe the next post I should extract some of his lovely posts, and put them here in this thread in big letters so the whole forum could see that he's no saint, and he knows that and you know that!

• Thanks to all who participated - and those who still might- and also for all the ...um interesting comments. know won needs two right perfectly inn order to particiapte. (No one needs to write perfectly in order to participate.) If this was in German I know I'd have a tough time. Mein deutsch ist nicht so gut.

For those who wonder about this, I'm pretty busy with my work and therefore don't have the time to devote to learning the traditional way. I purchased the pro edition last summer and have been listening to the samples and just playing around. Since my son uses the studio most evenings for recording rock bands I get a few hours a week on the VSL. Of course there are other things too. This weekend I was busy painting my sailboat. And my backyard still needs lots of work.

My apologies (sort of) to those who have had seizures and fits. May you find peace.

• last edited
    last edited

@steve@burchmusic.com said:

This weekend I was busy painting my sailboat.

How big is your sailboat Steve?

• [/quote]

How big is your sailboat Steve?[/quote]

A little 21 foot sloop. Great for off-shore sailing. She's named "Endorphin".