Vienna Symphonic Library Forum
Forum Statistics

182,844 users have contributed to 42,261 threads and 254,934 posts.

In the past 24 hours, we have 0 new thread(s), 5 new post(s) and 37 new user(s).

• last edited
    last edited

@ISM said:

Epic Horns is the most realistic sample library I own. I wish they could do some sort of epic version of all the instruments.

Really? [[:|]]

Interesting. I assume you own fair amount?

• last edited
    last edited

@ISM said:

Epic Horns is the most realistic sample library I own. I wish they could do some sort of epic version of all the instruments.

Really? [[:|]]

Interesting. I assume you own fair amount?

When you try the epic horns you'll understand ... their's simply no way any library can get better samples than this. And the Performance legato is just perfect! I don't own a huge sample library .. but based on my tens years of using synths of all kinds .. and various libraries .. Epic horns are the top.

I'll shut up now, If I sing any more praises people will be thinking the VSL are paying me to say this ;D .. (though I'd gladly say yes to a job!)

Hetoreyn

• last edited
    last edited

@hetoreyn said:

I'll shut up now, If I sing any more praises people will be thinking the VSL are paying me to say this
    Hetoreyn

Thanks for the recommendation.

BTW, I'm paid by the VSL people to ask these stupid questions...Not! [[;)]]

• [H]
    epic trumpets
    epic strings

• Epic Piccolos

[H]

• Epic Spoons

[H]

• I bought Chamber Strings about 10 days before they went on that summer sale but I say they are definitely worth the non-sale price. If anyone is on the fence about the horns I would say buy now rather than wait for a Christmas sale. It seems that VSL raises the bar with every new library they release, their technology improving as they go.

I myself am putting Epic Horns on my short list.

Epic Cabaret Dancers all the way!

Clark

• Epic Gran Casa
    (I recently bought a sub [:D] )

• last edited
    last edited

@mike harper said:

[H]
    epic trumpets
    epic strings

Without a doubt - the best idea of the day. Seriously - the way the epic horns are recorded and programmed is nothing short of brilliant. Have this same sound in strings and trumpets would be nice.

Herb?

Rob

• last edited
    last edited

@mike harper said:

[H]
    epic trumpets
    epic strings

Without a doubt - the best idea of the day. Seriously - the way the epic horns are recorded and programmed is nothing short of brilliant. Have this same sound in strings and trumpets would be nice.
    Herb?
    Rob

And without a doubt, the most difficult to get right it seems from experience. These two would be a great idea. Anything on this Herb? [:)]

• last edited
    last edited

@hermitage59 said:

Epic Piccolos

[H]

Epic Triangle.

[6]

• last edited
    last edited

@mike harper said:

[H]
    epic trumpets
    epic strings

Herb?
    Rob

And without a doubt, the most difficult to get right it seems from experience. These two would be a great idea. Anything on this Herb? [:)]

Ditto

• Yeah I have some sample libraries- VSL Cube, EWQLSO Gold, EWQLSO Silver, SAM trombones and horns, Epic Horns, French Oboe, Stormdrum and some piano libraries. I'd love to see an Epic Strings! Better hire Thomas J again though.

• Epic Anvils
    [[:|]]

• How about Epic Forum Posters - samples of us demanding more samples in an epic manner. [[;)]] [:D]

• Epic Wind Chimes.... [[:|]] [[:D]]

Imagine this epic *blingblingbling* - sound... [[;)]]

[[:D]]

• Let's please be serious here.

Epic avatars!

• EPIC STRINGS.... with an epic pizza on top...
    Because then I would not leave my studio for a long time! [[:|]]

• last edited
    last edited

@Matt 1 said:

EPIC STRINGS.... with an epic pizza on top...
    Because then I would not leave my studio for a long time! [[:|]]

I'll have the same with a side of Epic girls...

• ... and loads of epic bristols... [[:|]]