Vienna Symphonic Library Forum
Forum Statistics

183,183 users have contributed to 42,282 threads and 255,004 posts.

In the past 24 hours, we have 7 new thread(s), 21 new post(s) and 64 new user(s).

• last edited
    last edited

@Heath said:

Will Opus 1 users get some kind of Xmas stocking filler too?

I've read somewhere that at Christmas the stockings of every good boy and girl get filled [[;)]]
    Sabine

Ding dong. [:)]

• last edited
    last edited

@Heath said:

I've read somewhere that at Christmas the stockings of every good boy and girl get filled [[;)]]
    Sabine

UIUIUUIUIUI! [:D] I LOVE Christmas! [:D]

• [[:D]] Mathis...! Sabine said... "every GOOD boy and girl"...
    Good boy don't tell lies! [:'(] ..."someone" [H] wrote, in another thread, "I hate Christmas!"... No no no...! It's not nice, "little rascal"! [:D]

Ooooooops! [[:|]] ...ehi! I'm just kidding! [[:D]] [:O]ops:

• Thanks to all at VSL!!!

Michael Matthews

• ...please.... before I download it (200MB and more :shock[:)]
    ...about: "Trumpet Ensemble Muted Legato (Pro Edition Performance Set EXC Holiday Special)"... what "EXC" stands for...? ...any difference with:
    "Trumpet Ensemble Muted Legato (Pro Edition Performance Set EXS Holiday Special)"
    ...a mistake...?

Sorry if it's... obvious... and I miss it! [:O]ops:
    Rino

• Hey Rino,

The EXC is "executable". Just download away and click on the executable - the rest will walk you though. Very smooth [:D]

You are going to love these!!!!!

Rob

• Thanks Rob! [[:D]]
    ...but I've just downloaded the "EXS" version... The "EXC" is different...?
    Sorry for asking this, but downloading again over 200 MB takes a quite long time for me...

Thank you! [[:D]]

• Geez, that's a full horizon series worth of stuff you've given us! Really appreciate it.

Colin

• last edited
    last edited

@rino amato said:

..."someone" [H] wrote, in another thread, "I hate Christmas!"...

Who was this poor fellow? I don´t know him. [:P]

• [:D] [[;)]]

• last edited
    last edited

@rino amato said:

Thanks Rob! [[:D]]
    ...but I've just downloaded the "EXS" version... The "EXC" is different...?
    Sorry for asking this, but downloading again over 200 MB takes a quite long time for me...

Thank you! [[:D]]

???

EXS version?

• Wow! A wonderful gesture. Thanks Herb and all at VSL. That took a bit of hard work I imagine.

Forester

• Do I need to download this EXC file? What the heck is it?

Evan Evans

• Herb,

Were just missing LEGATO HO-4_stp.

Many big thanks for everything else, and happy Holidays to you,
    Evan Evans

• last edited
    last edited

@Heath said:

Sabine

[[:D]] [:D] [[:D]]

• Many THANKS to the VSL team! Maybe Santa exists after all. Who's wearing a beard down there...? [8-)]

/Mattias

• last edited
    last edited

@Another User said:

"Trumpet Ensemble Muted Legato (Pro Edition Performance Set EXC Holiday Special)"... what "EXC" stands for...? ...any difference with:
    "Trumpet Ensemble Muted Legato (Pro Edition Performance Set EXS Holiday Special)"

The "EXS version" was the "Trumpet Ensemble Muted Legato (Pro Edition Performance Set EXS Holiday Special)" ...I've got the same Evan's doubt...
    [[[:D]]]

• last edited
    last edited

@Heath said:

Sabine

i just realized that the new demo dvd includes the sustain version of the french oboe! that's really great - thanks a lot for this christmas gift!!! or is there even more to come for come for opus 1 users? we have been very good boys and girls [:D]
    cheers
    kai

• [:'(]

nothing for the first investers of the 1st edition [:'(] its cold outside

• Please don't forget, First Edition users were first and only who got a free update DVD.

best
    Herb