Vienna Symphonic Library Forum
Forum Statistics

182,794 users have contributed to 42,261 threads and 254,924 posts.

In the past 24 hours, we have 6 new thread(s), 27 new post(s) and 49 new user(s).

• Sympathetic resonance and the mechanical noises

well, i've been thinking about how the synchron pianos can benefit from having some new features

first of all - the sympathetic resonance, we need a top notch modeling for this one, the thing that we have in the synchron called (sympathetic) is not a resonator, it just blends every single note and noise together in a very disturbing way and honestly it sounds aweful, i never use this feature like a lot of other users (it's not like i'm not sacrificing anything, it makes the pedal-down parts very unrealistic and soulless - so we need this feature ASAP)

secondly - the mechanical noises, i think the best way to put this is to have a new page in the synchron piano player called (NOISES) where we can adjust :

the hammers moving up/down noises,

the stage noises (the synchron itself and dozen more of course)

the pianist noises

key sounds (the wooden click sounds)

the silent key on/off

that's all i'm thinking these days... (probably more... but most of it needs a coffee sit to be explained so never mind😁)

anyways... i'm demoing the 280vc RN and MAN!! this is the absolute best of all, the sound and playability are magical

it sounds perfect even with a single mic and it requires the least amount of tweaking, i just edited the vel,curve and boom it's the best piano sound i've ever had so thanks my Viennese friends❤️

imagine having all that i've mentioned above with this particular piano - JUST WOW