We are investigating these issues, but unfortunately, we cannot reproduce them on our side on any of our configurations. It would be great if everyone experiencing the issue could get in touch with us via email@example.com and send in the following:
- what OS (and version) is used to run VE Pro (host & networked machines)
- what DAW is used, and which version
- what plugin format for the VE Pro plugin is used
- if the issue is reproducible with a fresh new project
- as well as sending in an affected project file.
Just sent you screenshots to the support mail address.
How can I please do a proper rollback on a Win machine? If I go with a clean install, I guess it downgrades to the last installer version (2021 something), which might induce some additional trouble. Worked fine with last update (and I once again blame myself for falling to the "update before working on a project" trap).
My current setup is currently unusable, cannot connect my template on any of my existing or new projects. And I'm afraid things will go south when trying to work with the generated instances after this is resolved.