Lots to like in VEP7 :)
Some glitches in the Automation Window however. all in Win 10 Pro:
1. When the window is undocked and there are more parameters than can be displayed by default (ie when the scroll bar shows), the bottom line is partially cut off.
2. When the window is docked and you click a cell at the bottom of the pane to select the destination, the pop up menu falls off the bottom of the UI - it should know to size above the selected event, not below.
3. In either scenerio, the + / Clear buttons at the top should always remain, otherwise its a lifetime of scrolling on busy sessions.
And a request or two on the same subject:
1. The new menu that pops up to select the destination is slower and more clicks in use than the old heierachy - the required double click at the end feels clumsy.
2. It would be great if you could right click copy / paste a parameter.
3. It would be EXTREMELY great if there was an additional button next to + and Clear, named Next. This would be a new automation event fully filled with auto increment parameters appended to the bottom event. Ideally this would have a little pop up setup where you could choose what to auto-increment: SOURCE: Midi Port; Midi Channel; Midi CC no; DESITNATION: Channel No; Event. This would exponentially reduce my set up times.