Windows 10 (latest)
Some of my Waves plugins are not showing up in VEP
- These plugins all show and work perfectly within Cubase, Nuendo, Wavelab, Vegas Pro
- They are all Waves V10 - (I do use V9) and all have vaild licenses
- I Double checked that the correct paths are in VEP
- I tried removing Waves Cache
- Also tried removing the VSL Cache: C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Roaming\VSL\Vienna Ensemble Pro
- This forced a rescan (again) - Still no sign of the missing plugins. Very odd.
- Have removed the VST folders (in VEP) and added again etc. many times
- Reinstalled the missing Waves plugins
- Rescanned many times under various scenarios
The plugins appear to have been scanned as I see them in the VSL Log C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Roaming\VSL\Vienna Ensemble Pro\logs\app
2018-08-05 10:26:54.763 INFO  [VESplashScreen::updateMessage@62] VESplashScreen: Testing VST plugin: Waves Abbey Road Chambers Stereo
2018-08-05 10:26:54.764 INFO  [VstPlugin::VstPlugin@960] Creating VST Plugin: C:/Program Files/VSTPlugIns/WaveShell2-VST 10.0_x64.dll
2018-08-05 10:26:54.767 INFO  [VstPlugin::~VstPlugin@979] Destroying VST Plugin: C:/Program Files/VSTPlugIns/WaveShell2-VST 10.0_x64.dll
But those certain few plugins just do not appear in VEP at all (above Waves "Abbey Road Chambers Stereo" is an example).
Where does VEP store its list of plugins, maybe I can edit that list manually?
Any other ideas appreciated.
Thanks in advance.