Vienna Symphonic Library Forum
Forum Statistics

181,740 users have contributed to 42,180 threads and 254,564 posts.

In the past 24 hours, we have 1 new thread(s), 12 new post(s) and 61 new user(s).

• [Solved] Missing v6 Multiport Logic Pro X template

last edited
    last edited

The v6 user manual has a chapter discussing a different approach to using VEP with Logic Pro X that works around the midi port and automation issues without the event input plugin or using "live" mode. I'm assuming it's the same multiport template announced in this forum.

Unfortunately the link in both the manual and that thread goes to http://www.vsl.co.at/en/MyDownloads/Tutorials_Templates which has only 3 files in my account, the latest of them from a year ago.

The user manual has a few screenshots and a couple hints at what was done (including tweaks in the Logic Environment), but not enough detail (for me) to replicate it without the template.

Any ideas either how to get that template or what they did? It aludes to changes in the MIDI Environment window.

Thanks!

• It looks like the file hasn't been linked to the VEP6 purchase, so if you're new to VEP you'll need to email support for the file until they fix that.

• last edited
    last edited

Fixed 😊

Paul Kopf Product Manager VSL