Couple of problems with this release.
1. I get a "Project file is invalid or inaccessible" message when trying to double click a metaframe file. Sometimes they load, other times they don't with this message. I can always launch the server and then open the file from within the server to get it to work.
2. The file associations are closer, but still not working correctly. If I have no Servers running, and I double click a metaframe file (for either 32-bit or 64-bit metaframe file) then the file launches the correct server and the file opens fine (exepct for issue 1 above). If one of the servers is already running and I double click another metaframe file (different server type) the file won't launch the server and load. However, If I right click and select Open with... then it loads fine.
3. Exiting the server app always asks if you want to save the metaframe file. It should only do this if something has changed.
4. Please change the menu title to reflect the program name of the selected window e.g., when the server is selected the menu title is still Vienna Ensemble Pro. Should be Vienna Ensemble Pro Server (or something).
5. If I have my instances minimized to the dock and I double click an instance in the server window, it maximizes, then minimizes, then maximizes the instance. End result is correct, but the behavior is like nothing I've seen before. It's kind of amusing actually.
6. Newest version of eLCC (10/22/09) still doesn't work on boot up. It does work on login assuming it was working when logged in previously. Once the computer goes into reset state, trying to load a server during boot up always fails the eLCC white screen that says it can't find a valid license.
7. If I try to delete a track in Logic Pro 9 that is connected to a VE instance, I get a spinning beach ball. Don't know if this is a Logic issue or VE Pro issue.
Note: I'm running OS X 10.6.1