Vienna Symphonic Library Forum
Forum Statistics

186,235 users have contributed to 42,447 threads and 255,778 posts.

In the past 24 hours, we have 1 new thread(s), 8 new post(s) and 30 new user(s).

• It's my Birthday on the 28th of June, "your price" question

Hello

I was looking to chose my birthday presents  to extend the libraries I own

Why is the "your price" only reduced on the "extended" ? this offer is not made for "little budget" [:)]

Could you do reduction of the "Your price" on the "Standard" version ?

Best

Cyril

Example :

Library: Standard Extended Full
    Samples: 29,004 76,942 105,946
    DVDs: 4 - -
    Full Price: *) € 345 € 445 € 790
    Your Price: *) € 345 € 365 € 710

MacBook Pro M3 MAX 128 GB 8TB - 2 x 48" - 1 x 27" screen --- Logic Pro --- Mir Pro 3D Dolby Atmos --- Most of the VI libs, a few Synch... libs --- Quite a few Kontakt libs --- CS80 fanatic --- Studio equipped in Dolby Atmos 7.1.2
  • last edited
    last edited

I think it depends on what other things you own... for example, in my case, i own several of the download Woodwinds (hecklephone, Flute2 alto flute, etc) but from what i understand when i read the fine print about discounts towards the full woodwind library, the website says:

If you have purchased the download instrument Heckelphone already, you’ll receive a discount of $ 67.00 when purchasing the DVD collection Special Woodwinds Extended Library.

Just an example, so i guess it matters what other collections you own which determine WHERE your discount is going to be applied...

• Hi,

discounts are ONLY applied to the Extended Libraries of our VI DVD Collections. It has always been like that.

Best,

Paul

Paul Kopf Product Manager VSL
  • Hi Paul

May be a good idea is to put the discount on  the "standard" lib [:)]

This will put more force in the discount, the user will buy the standard and when he will put a foot into it he will expand [;)]

If you want that your SE users (users that do not earn money with there music, like me) expand there libs, they can expand bit by bit there lib ! a lot of the users, like me, can afford to spend 710 euro in one go

Best

Cyril

MacBook Pro M3 MAX 128 GB 8TB - 2 x 48" - 1 x 27" screen --- Logic Pro --- Mir Pro 3D Dolby Atmos --- Most of the VI libs, a few Synch... libs --- Quite a few Kontakt libs --- CS80 fanatic --- Studio equipped in Dolby Atmos 7.1.2