Vienna Symphonic Library Forum
Forum Statistics

186,343 users have contributed to 42,454 threads and 255,809 posts.

In the past 24 hours, we have 5 new thread(s), 18 new post(s) and 48 new user(s).

• VSE Standard Ed. Registration Problem

Dear VSL team,

I've purchased the VSE Standard library, I've downloaded and installed Syncrosoft License Control Center,  registered the Standard Library on VSL website (under my user account), pluged and installed the USB key....

The problem is that after I registered the Standard Library with my serial number (the one in the box) I have not received any authorization code by e-mail and that on the registration page under DVD Collections it says: "No licenses in this category for this login"....

There is no Register button for Standard library registration ...only for the Extended Library...which I have not purchased.

Could you please help me with this registration process?

Thank you.

•  welcome JPopa,,

simply register the serial number for the standard library (leave extended empty) and you will receive an activation code immediately (actually on the web page) - the row for the extended library serial number is for users who purchased both parts in one run - they will receive only one code for both (makes sense especially if you have to register 10 or so full libraries)

hth, christian

and remember: only a CRAY can run an endless loop in just three seconds.
  • Thanks for responding so quickly,

I've managed to register the library.

Thank you.