Vienna Symphonic Library Forum
Forum Statistics

186,765 users have contributed to 42,477 threads and 255,923 posts.

In the past 24 hours, we have 2 new thread(s), 14 new post(s) and 38 new user(s).

• new Vienna Konzerthaus Organ Registers

This is just a note about these great new recordings -

the Vienna Konzerthaus organ is already the best sampled organ in existence, but these new registers add even more to this fantastic library. Thanks for making these available!

•  William is 100% right.  Thank you VSL for an outstanding addition to an already stellar library.

• Thanks for the kind words! Highly appreciated.

Personally, I think that the new registers are even more impressive than the ones you already had, because in several cases the actual tone of a flute was lower in volume than the noise floor of its surroundings ... I _really_ have to post an example when I find the time to do so.

.... now you know what we did last summer 8-)

/Dietz - Vienna Symphonic Library
  • Yeah, I've been slammed with other tasks as well, but commented on this marvelous bonus when it was first released.

I too feel the new registers are in many cases better than the originals, rather than being nice extras that would rarely get used.

The resulting library now exceeds everything else out there, including Notre Dame de Budapest (which I no longer plan to buy).

It is about as complete as possible, covering just about any stop one could think of. And it's a bargain to boot!