Vienna Symphonic Library Forum
Forum Statistics

181,718 users have contributed to 42,180 threads and 254,561 posts.

In the past 24 hours, we have 1 new thread(s), 14 new post(s) and 51 new user(s).

• Question about the holiday offers and more...

Hi there,

I just saw the new holiday offers on the website! I have a couple of questions though.

I own the VSL Special Edition Standard and Extended as well as the Special Edition Plus Strings(Standard Edition).

First question then:

When I go to the Special Edition Plus page to see what the price will be for the Plus Extended Edition there is no price but just a (-) instead!

Is this because there is a discount and the prices do not show up correctly?

Second question:

Having the Special Edition Standard and Extended, am I entitled to any of the free gift libraries?

Thank you in advance for any reply. I am a bit confused sorry...[:$]

• thanks for pointing us to this display error, it is now corrected.

unfortunately only Special Edition full (standard + extended) without the Special Edition PLUS (full, any version) does not entitle to the free fanfare trumpets.

christian

and remember: only a CRAY can run an endless loop in just three seconds.
  • last edited
    last edited

@cm said:

unfortunately only Special Edition full (standard + extended) without the Special Edition PLUS (full, any version) does not entitle to the free fanfare trumpets.

christian

So, does that mean that if I also get the Special Strings Plus edition extended(I only have the Standard Plus library) I will be entitled to the fanfare trumpets? That will mean I will have the full Special Strings Plus library(that's what you mean with full, any version?).

Whatsmore the prices asked right now for the Extended Plus String library is already reduced at 15%?

Thank you for your replies!

• special edition PLUS is the same content as SE Strings PLUS + SE Woodwinds PLUS + SE Brass PLUS

http://vsl.co.at/en/211/442/982/997/615.vsl - so only strings PLUS is not the full collection ... sorry

and remember: only a CRAY can run an endless loop in just three seconds.
  • last edited
    last edited

@cm said:

special edition PLUS is the same content as SE Strings PLUS + SE Woodwinds PLUS + SE Brass PLUS

http://vsl.co.at/en/211/442/982/997/615.vsl - so only strings PLUS is not the full collection ... sorry

Ok this is clear. So i guess if I purchase SE Woodwinds PLUS + SE Brass PLUS I am then entitled to get the fanfare trumpets, is that correct?

• and remember: only a CRAY can run an endless loop in just three seconds.