Vienna Symphonic Library Forum
Forum Statistics

181,687 users have contributed to 42,180 threads and 254,555 posts.

In the past 24 hours, we have 2 new thread(s), 12 new post(s) and 50 new user(s).

• License Download & Vienna Instruments issues...

Hi,

I just got my Syncrosoft Key today and the installation process is stuck at the License Download part. I hit Start to start downloading the license and it just sits there at about 20% of the way through... It's been there for a good 30 minutes now and still no progress. Forcing it to close makes it that much harder to restart the process.

Meantime, I simply can't start Vienna Instruments or the Library Installer (although they do show up in my Task Manager).

I'm running XP.

Thanks

Raji 

•  Hello Raji,

any firewalls or anti-virus software activated on your computer? That might block the communication.

Did you try downloading the license after a restart?

Best,

Paul 

Paul Kopf Product Manager VSL
  • Paul,

Thanks! I had no anti-virus and I tried turning off the firewall and still nothing. Restarting and not running anything until everything was installed, now that did work. [:)] I must have had some process in the background conflicting with Syncrosoft.

Now all I have to figure out is how to get Pro Tools to let me use Vienna as an instrument (tried creating a Stereo Instrument Track and it's not showing up in the Instrument list) and how to get Vista to recognize the ASIO Digidesign drivers so I can hear Vienna through my monitors instead of my crap speakers...

Any ideas?

Thanks again 

Raji