Vienna Symphonic Library Forum
Forum Statistics

181,687 users have contributed to 42,180 threads and 254,555 posts.

In the past 24 hours, we have 2 new thread(s), 12 new post(s) and 50 new user(s).

• Long Note problems

Hi,

I don't know if any of you got my problem but here i come, sometimes on long notes, it don't playing all the not but just the start of the note. I though was maybe a Ram problem but i have check i still got 2Go on the free Ram so i don't know where it coming. I have a new Mac pro with 4Go of Ram 3 HDD 1 for system 1 for Samples and last 1 for Audio. If some1 can say me what's happend would help me a lot.

Thanks Gilles

• welcome gilles,

what comes into my mind is: please double check there is not a note-off command sent for the specific track when the long note *tears off* - it should be played as long the note lasts (e.g. in the piano roll)

christian

and remember: only a CRAY can run an endless loop in just three seconds.
  • Thanks for the reply Christian! I don't know how but, it get fixed. But i will check for what you said me for the piano roll. I think i may have that problem on it so i will can fix it. And now i got 8Go Ram i think i wont have anymore problem with all load i have. Thanks a lot for your help. Gilles