Vienna Symphonic Library Forum
Forum Statistics

182,187 users have contributed to 42,209 threads and 254,691 posts.

In the past 24 hours, we have 3 new thread(s), 16 new post(s) and 52 new user(s).

• Index of velocity layers for different patches in SE?

Is there an index somwhere of the velocity layers for different patches in Vienna SE?

I would like to know:

- How many layers for each patch?

- Between what velocity values?

Thanks

Albert 

• last edited
    last edited

Hi Albert,

you will find more details about each patch in the Manual for your Collection!

Best,

Paul

Paul Kopf Product Manager VSL
  • Thanks Paul. Now my life will be so much easier.

I may be a complete idiot, but I wasn't aware of this manual's existence. Is there some special reason this manual is not included on the installation CD for Vienna SE?

And more important: Are there any more manuals, tutorials etc not included on the installation CD that I should know of? All the manuals, tutorials are very good but they sometimes feel a little bit "thin" compared to other music applications I use (the User Manual for Logic 8 is 1030 pages, User Manual for Finale Approx 1300 pages etc.)

Thanks

Albert 

• The tutorial videos are very inspiring.

• last edited
    last edited

@benbartlett said:

The tutorial videos are very inspiring.

Thanks Ben, I know about the tutorial videos on this website. They are also included on the installation CD. They are hard to miss... [:)]

I hope I didn't sound sarcastic or rude in my last questions, that was never my intention.

But I really want to know if there is some special reason the User Manual was not included on the installation CD?

I also found a file with a set of HP prefs for Finale 2008 that was posted a couple of weeks ago. I visit this forum almost every day but I didn't know about this either.